- Episode 327: Nurture Your Business: What Do Normal Business Growing Pains Look Like?
Many of us struggle with the idea that maybe we aren’t suited to be entrepreneurs. We encounter so many challenges and often end up doubting our abilities. Is your business constantly evolving and shifting? Do you need occasional breaks to achieve clarity? What should you actually focus on trying to control? In this episode, I share what normal growing pains look like for a business and why your worries are more common than you might think!
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- You need to sort yourself out in order achieve clarity for your business. In some cases, this involves taking breaks, especially when you go through hardships.
- As a business owner, you are going to have big highs and big lows, and at some points you will doubt your current model.
- Market shifts happen. Your business will often pivot, and your ideal customer will change as well.
- The one thing you can control, despite everything else that happens in your business, is your performance. You can set realistic performance goals every week.
Businesses, much like people, aren’t perfect. Maintaining clarity and focus, or constantly thinking about new ways to improve your current model are common pains. Just because you have to take a break due to hardships or other challenges, this doesn’t mean your business is broken. You’ll evolve, as will your business, and this happens to each one of us.
- 2018-06-21 21:44:03 UTC