- #122: Finding Hope & Reason with Elise Hurd
Elise Hurd is a faith coach, wife to her best friend, Jason, and mom of 5 wildly exuberant kids. Her passion is to help believers remember, record, and relay their personal experiences of Jesus. Her goal is to equip Jesus-followers to "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have." (1 Peter 3:15). Elise and Jason are completing their RV renovation and plan to hit the road full time in their tiny home by the summer of 2018.
What we chat about:
- Elise's story of modeling, abortion, attempted suicide and the hope she found in Christ
- A creative way she's using her limitations to teach her children to rely on Christ
- How parents can love/help their prodigal kids
- What is a Jesus Story Box?
- The remarkable connection remembering and our spiritual lives
- Isaiah 40:6 and dialogue with God
Where to find Elise:
Zip Recruiter - Start posting jobs for free
Butcher Box - Place your first order at ButcherBox.com/MSW with the promo code MSW and get $20 off and free bacon
Fabletics - Go to Fabletics.com/MSW today and get TWO pairs of their amazing leggings for just $24 when you become a VIP member
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
- 2018-01-15 11:00:00 UTC