- 177. How to Speak to the Military With Mike Domitrz
"How can I speak to the military?" is a question I am asked on a regular basis, and you will uncover the answer on today's episode!
Our guest is Mike Domitrz, international speaker and founder of the Date Safe Project. In his role as founder and leader, Mike travels the world working with universities, military installations, corporations and organizations to create a culture of consent and respect.
On episode 177, Mike tells us how his sister's experience led him to become a speaker which in turn led him to found the Date Safe Project. He also goes into detail on how to speak to the military, what you need to know about this unique niche, and also how he has kept his topic fresh and relevant both for himself and his audience for over 25 years!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why was timing a critical factor when he first started speaking?
- What is the key to finding the ideal conferences for your topic?
- What kept him going when times were really tough?
- How do you know you have a good business?
- What serving your audience looks like after your speech.
- How has he kept his topic fresh and relevant for 25+ years?
- The question to ask yourself if you want to speak to corporations or to the military.
- The military is hiring speakers for which topics?
- And so much more!
- Date Safe Project website
- Date Safe Project on Twitter
- Date Safe Project on Facebook
- The Aha Center speakers page
- How to book more paid speaking engagements
- Find and contact potential gigs
- Speaking Fee Calculator
- Booked and Paid to Speak
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- 2018-03-20 07:00:00 UTC