- PB78: Her Money Matters ft. Jen Hemphill
Now that you're recovering from the holidays and financial binging, we've got just the spend-over relief you need with our first episode of 2018. We're joined by Jen Hemphill of the Her Money Matters podcast. Jen is a military spouse & bilingual Latina who helps women who are tired of the traditional money advice break out their inner financial confidence so they can claim their own unique version of financial freedom. She is also an Accredited Financial Counselor (ACF). As a money coach, Jen believes that money should enrich your life not stress you out! Your money mindset is the foundation for your success with money, and money skills like budgeting, saving, etc. are the bricks that provide the foundation for building a strong financial “home.” On this show we cover:
- The real misunderstanding people have when it comes to budgeting
- Breaking the cycle of working hard but never seeming to get ahead financially
- How "expert advice" may harm your money and how to develop a plan that works for your lifestyle
- Why celebrating your money wins is as important to your continued success as developing a financial plan
- HMM 127: Seven Ways To Improve Your Financial Confidence To Kickstart Your Year
References Mentioned on this Show
- Subscribe to Jen's Upcoming Book: Her Money Matters: The Missing Truth from Traditional Money Advice
- Podcast: Her Money Matters
- Twitter: @JenHemphill
- Facebook: Money With Jen
- YouTube: Jen Hemphill
- 037: Figuring Out Your Income & Expenses with Marcus Garrett for Popcorn Finance Podcast
- Our Latest Personal Finance Book Review by Marcus Garrett: The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
Thank You for the Support
We've partnered with NerdWallet for all your personal finance needs at PaychecksAndBalances.com/Tools
Looking for more free career development and debt freedom tips? Join our email list at PaychecksandBalances.com/email for exclusive content including show updates, digital giveaways, and more. We don’t spam. We just keeps it real. Yes, keeps.
Check out our PATREON page! We’re raising funds to grow the show so we can create more great content that helps you get ahead professionally and financially.
Read Marcus’ book, Debt Free Or Die Trying: How He Buried and Dug His Way Out Of Over $30,000 in debt by age 30 on Amazon!
- 2018-01-09 16:04:39 UTC