- Ep #197 - Michael Lee CPA - FAQs: Cost Segregation, Depreciation, and Tax Strategies
Michael Lee CPA - FAQs: Cost Segregation, Depreciation, and Tax Strategies
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Residential real estate is depreciated over 27.5 years
- What are the benefits of cost segregation?
- What types of investors are most interested in the benefits of cost segregation?
- What does cost segregation allow you to do?
- What types of things can be cost segregated?
- What are the rules of thumb to depreciation?
- The 4 Ways to give a return to your investors.
- The importance of comprehensive due diligence.
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
You can contact Michael Lee from Crowne Point Financial Services at: 330-655-1395
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Michael Lee, Crowne Point Financial Services, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training
- 2018-01-22 06:00:00 UTC