- Q&A W/ Jason: Down Dog Strategies, Lower Rib Flare, & The Problem with the "Tuck Under" Cue
Jason Crandell joins me this week to answer your questions. We cover a lot of ground in this short episode including:
* Strategies for Down Dog -- How to make it easier to step forward, what to do when a student can't straighten their arms
* Lower Rib Flare -- Why it's important to think of core length, not just core strength
* The Cue to 'Tuck Your Tailbone Under -- Is it dangerous? Appropriate? What's the deal. Please.
SHOUTOUT TO OUR SPONSORS!!
1. Did you know that you can save money on your life insurance just because you do yoga? Health IQ is an insurance company that helps yogis get lower rates on their life insurance. To see if you qualify, get your free quote today at healthiq.com/yogaland or mention the promo code YOGALAND when you talk to a Health IQ agent.
2. RxBar are protein bars made from 100% whole foods. That means RxBars do not contain artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or fillers. They also do not contain added sugar. They’re also delicious! For 25% off your first order, visit RXBAR.com/yogaland and enter the promo code YOGALAND at checkout.
3. Freshly is the easiest and most convenient way to eat healthy no matter what life throws your way. Freshly’s chef create delicious gluten-free meals delivered fresh to your door. Every single meal comes with a detailed overview of each ingredient in the meal. Get $25 off your first order of 6 fresh-cooked dinners by going to freshly.com/yogaland
4. To my women listeners out there – have you tried Lola yet? LOLA is a female-founded company offering organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. For 60% off your first order, visit mylola.com and enter the code YOGALAND when you subscribe.
- 2018-01-16 06:02:06 UTC