- Q&A: Jason's Tips for Nailing Forearm Balance
Jason's back on the podcast answering some of our listeners most common questions. This week, we tackle questions related to Pincha Mayurasana (Forearm Balance).
We dive into:
* Headless Headstand - An alternative pose that recommends for students who are new to Forearm Balance
* Three things the shoulders need to be in order to practice Forearm Balance
* A conversation about Jason's biggest pet peeve that he sees students do when they're setting up for Pincha Mayurasana and Headstand (and why Andrea has decided to politely agree to disagree)
* How to avoid having an excessive curvature in the low back (a phenomenon often called "banana back") in Pincha Mayurasana
* Four helpful variations on Pincha Mayurasana
Show notes: http://www.jasonyoga.com/podcast/episode99
SHOUT-OUT TO OUR SPONSORS
Careof is a monthly vitamin subscription service that's tailored to your exact needs. Their recommendations are based on clinical research with input from doctors and nutritionists. Vegan and veg supplement options are available! For 25% off your first month of personalized vitamins, visit takecareof.com and enter YOGALAND.
I love cooking but even I get tired of the grind day after day. One thing that’s helped me immensely is Sunbasket meal delivery service -- they offer organic produce and clean ingredients and many different types of meal plans. Their food is so delicious and I LOVE how creative they are! Go to sunbasket.com/yogaland to get $35 off your first order.
Molekule is a new air purification experience -- unobtrusive, portable, and 100% effective. Molekule’s PECO technology goes beyond HEPA filtration to not just capture, but completely destroy the full spectrum of indoor air pollutants, including those 1000x smaller than a HEPA filter can trap. For $75 off your first order, visit MOLEKULE.com and enter code YOGALAND at checkout.
RxBar are protein bars made from 100% whole foods. That means RxBars do not contain artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or fillers. They also do not contain added sugar. They’re also delicious! For 25% off your first order, visit RXBAR.com/yogaland and enter the promo code YOGALAND at checkout.
To my women listeners out there – have you tried Lola yet? LOLA is a female-founded company offering organic cotton tampons, pads, and liners. For 40% off your first order, visit mylola.com and enter the code YOGALAND40 when you subscribe.
- 2018-04-17 06:00:00 UTC