- SREI 090 Elia Luti came from Italy to pursue the American Dream
In this episode of “The Secrets to Real Estate Investing” with Hard Hat Holly, we get the opportunity to sit down with one of our most inspiring investors to date, Elia Luti. Elia immigrated to Florida about 5 years ago with very little money to start a real estate investing business. This mover and shaker knew early on that it didn’t matter if he had limited funds, no credit and a thick accent, it is ultimately perseverance, grit, and tenacity that count in this industry. Having very little capital to work with, Elia and his wife were forced to get creative. They discovered invaluable tools such as owner financing, subject to, and lease options. The main hurdle that Elia had to get over were his own limiting beliefs, which he graciously dives into with us today. Demonstrating that if you want true success one must never give up, Elia kept at it to find great achievement. Today he will share with our listeners many of the simple yet powerful techniques we all can use to close deals with motivated sellers so we can achieve financial freedom and live the life of our dreams!
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
- How to finance deals with little or no money out of pocket
- How you don’t need a perfect credit score to play this game
- What does subject to mean? How do you define a lease option? What are other creative financing strategies?
- The importance of networking through places like Facebook or other investing sites and finding mentors so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel
- How to provide useful and helpful solutions to your sellers
How to contact Elia Luti
Phone: (727) 366-6916
Facebook: Real Helpful Solutions
Listen to the podcast here at … www.hardhatholly.com/90
As always, text “hardhat” to 38470 to receive this free download as well as past downloads and to get weekly notifications of upcoming podcasts.
- 2018-05-23 14:20:28 UTC