- 129: A Man On A Mission Who's Making A Massive Impact On Millions Through His Motivational Music | Brotha James
Brotha James is a musical messenger, a man on a mission to impact the world through the power of his music.
He gave up the certainty of financial freedom to pursue his passion of creating uplifting, inspirational and meaningful music: “I believe music is a tool people can use both to empower themselves and to gain access to heightened emotional intelligence. When we use this tool, we feel more connected, inspired and fulfilled.”
Over the last three years, he has played over 500 live concerts for audiences of all ages, in all sorts of places. Whether an individual empowerment event, a school assembly, a music festival, or a house concert, Brotha James brings a positive and contagious energy to his audiences. He believes that “music is a universal language and it doesn’t matter your age, race or geographic location.” His music has spread through the states as well as countries like the United Kingdom, Australia and Israel. As Johnny Depp said, “Music touches us in places, words alone cannot.”
He is currently recording his second album ABRACADABARA with producer Carlos Sosa, who has toured the world with the likes of Jason Mraz, the Zach Brown Band, and Hansen.
What you will learn:
- How does Brotha James stay consistent in his morning routines?
- How did he get his name “Brotha James”?
- How did Brotha James overcome his fear of transitioning careers without having anything established first?
- Why does Brotha James feel like uplifting music is so important in today’s society.
- What is unique about Brotha James that allows him to bring out the energy in others?
- What were some of the challenges Brotha James encounter with creating his brand?
- Listen to Brotha James play a live song on the Podcast!!!
- Why is music so important to people and how does it help them?
- “If you’re in your head your dead.”
- “Energy is the key to it all. You need to have good energy to crush it.”
- “When we are using uplifting and powerful words we are ready to thrive at another level.”
- “You need to be in an intimate relationship with your goals, but what people miss is being in an intimate relationship with ourselves.
- “Failure is the seeds to success. Fail fast, fail forward and fail often.”
- “We are living in a time where people are starving for authenticity.”
Help spread this uplifting content by leaving a review on iTunes:
Stay in touch with Matty A:
Connect with Brotha James:
His Website: https://www.brothajames.com/
Listen to some of his music here (free): https://soundcloud.com/brothajamesmusic
- 2018-01-15 08:00:00 UTC