- #52: How To Pay Off Your House Early
In this episode of the Retire Inspired podcast, Chris Hogan cues up the subject of paying off your mortgage early. That’s right! Rather than having that monthly payment hanging around your neck, you can take charge of your finances and pay off that mortgage so you can throw more money toward your retirement dream.
Here are some ways you can pay off your mortgage early:
- Make an extra house payment every quarter.
- Bring your lunch to work every day.
- Refinance to a 15-year fixed rate mortgage.
- Downsize to a smaller home.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew.
- Work with a pro to find the right home within your budget.
- Maximize your down payment.
If you don’t think you can take on this challenge of paying off your home early, think again! Hogan talks to folks who paid off their mortgage early—and they share how they made it possible.
For more information on paying off your home early, check out Hogan’s article: chrishogan360.com/how-to-pay-off-the-mortgage-early
Are you ready to buy a home? Talk to the loan experts: https://goo.gl/mkCvJx
Call us with your questions about money! Leave us a voicemail at 844.283.9383.
Get your R:IQ. Know how much money you need for your retirement dreams.
Do you have investing questions? Go to chrishogan360.com/INVEST.
See Chris Hogan live at a Smart Money event near you! Use code PODCAST10 to save $10 - https://goo.gl/i4W9rS
- 2018-04-11 06:00:00 UTC