- Why You Shouldn't Read Books | Ep. #691
In episode #691, Eric and Neil Discuss why you shouldn’t just read books all day. Tune in to hear why you need to limit the time you spend absorbing information.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Shouldn't Read Books
- [00:40] People spend so much time reading, that they end up taking little action.
- [00:55] If you don’t spend time implementing ideas within your business, this is problematic.
- [01:30] Someone wrote a post about when it’s time to learn and when it’s time to earn; it is important to delineate time for actionable ideas.
- [01:50] Experimentation is the ultimate teacher.
- [02:02] Make mistakes and learn from them.
- [02:15] Don’t read random books, read books that address your specific problems.
- [03:10] Make sure to take notes and take action on your ideas after reading.
- [03:35] Eric and Neil aren’t advocating ignorance, they’re saying limit your time absorbing information and spend more time enhancing your company.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:31] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
- 2018-06-22 10:00:00 UTC