- Ep 38: The Case of Ohio’s Youngest Death Row Inmate
In January 2014, a gruesome murder would result in the conviction of 19-year-old Austin Myers, Ohio's youngest death row inmate. Many advocates for Austin believe his sentence was unfair, due to the fact that he never actually touched the murder weapon.
Sponsors in this episode:
- The Snowman - See it only in theaters October 20th.
- MINDHUNTER on Netflix - October 13, only on Netflix
- Virtue Labs Hair Products - Court Junkie Listeners can now try Virtue at 10% off and get free shipping with the code COURT. Visit VirtueLabs.com to place your order.
- Ellevest- Court Junkie listeners receive $100 toward your first funded goal when you sign up with Ellevest. Visit Ellevest.com/COURT.
Please consider supporting this podcast with as little as $1 a month via Patreon.com/CourtJunkie.
If you’d like to discuss this case, please join our active discussion on the Court Junkie Discussion Facebook Group.
Follow me on Twitter @CourtJunkiePod
Want a Court Junkie coffee mug or t-shirt or many other fun items? Check out the Court Junkie Store: www.CourtJunkie.com/Store
Music in this episode:
- modem by Kai Engel - http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Break Through by Pictures of the Floating World - http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Pictures_of_the_ Floating_World/Approach/05_ Break_Through
- Brave by Borrtex - http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Children - Our Life by Nuno Adelaida - http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Nuno_Adelaida/none_ given_1662/Nuno_Adelaida_02_ Children-Our_Life
- Fourth Dimension by Alex Mason/The Minor Emotion - http://freemusicarchive.org/
- soli by Kai Engel - http://freemusicarchive.org/
- 2017-10-16 19:13:44 UTC