- 125-Ask Me: How to Handle People Who Seem to Purposely Sabotage Me? - Live Coaching with Karen
Do you feel like the world has a mission to sabotage you? Just like your partner does it on purpose to bring home this ice cream cake… Karen had this same question for me: How do I handle the people around me who either A: don’t seem to understand what I’m working on or B: seem to purposely sabotage. I talked it through with Karen and find the easiest solution for her…
In this episode I discuss
- Perception… and how it can make a dramatic change in every aspect of your life
- How you should treat difficult life experiences and people rather than as an enemy
- Understanding self-compassion versus people-pleasing and how they can impact your behavior and how to handle people around you
- The reason why you need to ditch the “good little girl” syndrome
- Powerful tools on how to handle people who seem to sabotage you
- How to practically use the tools to shift your actions towards achieving your goals
Last episode , I taught you how to differentiate emotional hunger from physical hunger. This episode is truly essential in understanding the reasons of our cravings and stopping overeating and binging before they even start. And most importantly, I shared with you my secret formula to banish your cravings in minutes! I highly recommend you listen in! You won’t hear this anywhere else. Check it out now.
Leave me a review, if you enjoy the show and would love to encourage and support my work, leave me an honest review using this link, click here . For a podcaster like me, reviews are like fuel… I would appreciate hearing from you more than I could possibly say!
Here’s a quick tutorial on How to leave a review.
Links mentioned in the episode
Download the Crave Cure Guide to get the Crave Cure Formula
Visit Stephanie’s website
Support me by leaving a review about this episode
Submit a question for the next episode
If you want to submit a question for Stephanie’s next episode, click here and join our free and private community.
***For your information – some links above may be my affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click on it and make a purchase. Doing so is no additional cost to you, but helps me tremendously. Your support is SO greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance if you choose to do so***
- 2018-03-18 10:00:00 UTC