- 70. The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*&k! with Sarah Knight.
Sarah Knight is many impressive things. She’s a wife, a 3 times internally best-selling author, a TEDx speaker (and her talk has been viewed over 3 million times), and she’s one of the funniest writers I’ve ever read, so it’s hopefully pretty obvious why I consider her, to be like, my idol? Sarah, whose first book, The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck (not to be confused by The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. Very different author. Very different book. Although actually more similar than you might think. Which we talk a ton about). But anyway, Sarah’s first book blew her onto the scene and up the charts and rocked a lot of people's lives, and since then she quickly banged out two follow up books, Get Your Shit Together and You Do You, both of which continue to rock a lot of people's’ lives. In this episode, she'll rock yours, too.
Get ready to hear:
- How to make a f*ck budget and why it’ll change your life forever.
- Sarah’s brilliant “Not-Sorry” Method which’ll help you be more honest, more often, more politely.
- The power of negative thinking. That’s right - NEGATIVE thinking!
- How mental decluttering and mental redecorating can help you have more body confidence.
- How to be good selfish :-)
- And so much more!
Links related to this episode:
- 2018-01-11 08:00:00 UTC