- 80. How to Be Better Than Your Mess! And Have Less Mess. with Rachel Hoffman
Rachel Hoffman is what happens when a professional bossy person is also a messy person. Rachel’s the founder of (pardon my french but get used to it because it’s the name of her brand and we talk about it a lot): Unf*ck Your Habitat, and she is the author of a book by the same name. Her thang is motivating regular peeps to get up, start cleaning, and get their lives in order because she really believes that our home should be somewhere where we’re comfortable and enjoy being in. I believe that, too. But I can’t believe we had such a fun conversation about cleaning! Seriously! You’re about to hear Rachel drop a ton of knowledge bombs that’ll help your home look less like a bomb exploded in it! That’s what my mom always used to say about my room growing up. Oh and we get into mommy issues in this chat, too! FUN!
- The secret myth of the Instagram-perfect home.
- The brilliant and LOL and BLEEP blend of Marie Kondo meets Thug Kitchen method of organization!
- How to apply the Pomodoro technique to cleaning your house.
- Justification for the difficulty of putting on a new roll of toilet paper. You’re so welcome!
- The life-changing magic of getting to sink zero.
- How keeping a bowl in the right place might make you cook more.
- How to not ruin cleaning for life for your kids.
- And lots more!!
Links related to this episode:
- 2018-03-22 07:00:00 UTC