- BONUS 02: Transitioning Between Home and Public School
For our family, we take it year by year when it comes to whether we homeschool our kids or send them to public school. And I get asked a lot about how we handle the transitions. It is such an adjustment for everyone. Sometimes the adjustment is easy + other times it is a little more challenging. In this episode I want to share my experiences with the transitions but also want to give you some tips on how to make public school or homeschool easier on you + your family. And remember that no matters what decisions you make about schooling for your kids, you are an amazing mother!
In This Episode, Allie Discusses:
- Tips for transitioning between homeschool + public school and vice versa.
- Her experience with transitioning kids in the middle of the school year.
- Different ways to make the most out of your schooling experience, whether it is public school or homeschool.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Developing Rhythms Workbook
- Bento Boxes for kids' lunches
- Robin Long’s book: A Balanced Life
- Book: Minimalist Homeschooling
- The Good and The Beautiful by Jenny Phillips
- Allie’s Blog Post: How to Bring Minimalism into your Homeschool
- Allie’s Blog Post: Why We Chose to “Soft Start’ Our Homeschool + How It Works
- Your Uncluttered Home
Reviews are everything on iTunes! Would you take a minute and click here to leave a review? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your review on iTunes. You'll be entered to win one of Allie's amazing courses for FREE!
- 2018-03-23 05:00:00 UTC