- Ep 127 - How Billionaires Set Goals (Part 1)
Every single person in the world has the same number of hours in their day… so what makes the difference between average results and extraordinary results?
We believe it all comes down to how you set goals; the clarity that you have on the vision for your life.
That’s why we’re sharing this keynote presentation by Jay Papasan and Geoff Woods, in which we’ll walk you through our process for setting goals. This episode focuses on goal-setting fundamentals, and in the next episode we’ll walk you through how we applied these models and systems for our specific goals.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
If you have a significant other, are you bringing them along your goal setting journey? Are you setting your goals with them, or are you doing it independently?
If you are goal setting alone, you are missing a massive opportunity. Ask for help.
We held a couples goal setting retreat last year, and it was massively impactful for everyone who attended. That’s why we’re going to do it again in November 2018, and you can sign up for the waitlist at the1thing.com/event.
In this episode you will learn...
- [10:00] Why you need to put more time into goal setting if you want more clarity.
- [19:20] What you need to ask yourself to begin goal setting to the now.
- [23:40] Why effective goal setting isn’t usually a solo activity.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Want to receive the email we mentioned in this episode? Text KWFR18 to 33444 and we will send you a copy.
We are HIRING!
We are hiring an amazing Community Manager, and we would love for that person to come from this community.
If you are someone, or know someone, who loves to create amazing content, engage with a community, and wants to manage all of the content for the business, please go to the1thing.com/jobs.
The ONE Thing is produced by Podcast Masters
- 2018-03-22 10:00:00 UTC