- SJP #045: Michele Cushatt: Encouragement for When You Feel Like You're Not Enough
Episode #045 with Michele Cushatt
Encouragement for When You Feel Like You’re Not Enough
A special thanks to our wonderful sponsor this month: PeachDish
*Be sure to check out all their amazingly delicious meals at PeachDish.com. You can get $15 OFF your first order by using the coupon code: SIMPLYJOYFUL
Final Days of the “Simply Joyful Podcast Season 3 Giveaway!”
…it ends this Sunday, January 14th
**Sign up for this week’s giveaway HERE!**
BOOKS & POSTS MENTIONED…
- I Am
- Walk It Out
- Undone Is Beautiful
- Homeschool Basics
- Here’s a link to my episode with Tricia Goyer, which I mention on the show HERE.
LINKS TO OTHER THINGS MENTIONED…
(See more details on the SHOW NOTES!)
- Our Season Three Book (& Gift) Giveaway!! Enter HERE!
- Get $15 OFF your first PeachDish.com order with the coupon code: SIMPLYJOYFUL
- Interested in starting a business that you’ll love? Well, I’ll be sharing more about how I built my business and more about B School (which I mentioned in the show) in February. Find out more HERE.
- Join our Simply Joyful community and get my Sanity Savers for Moms book FREE!
- The Simply Joyful Membership Site!! — To hear my special “How to Set Better Goals in 2018” bonus podcast episode!
- I forgot to mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! I’m a health coach with them. If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
- Listening to Audio Books with Audible!
- The Simply Joyful Podcast mug
- Subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss the next encouraging episode! iTunes & Stitcher & now GooglePlay
I hope you enjoyed this week's podcast! My prayer is always that you will be blessed and encouraged by each episode.
Live Simply. Be Joyful.
I'd love to connect with you more online! Be sure to follow me on social media and see what we're up to.
CONNECT WITH THE MICHELE…
A storyteller at heart, Michele Cushatt inspires audiences with the warmth of her transparency and presence. Her unique style makes you feel like you just spent an afternoon with a good friend, sparking tears one moment and laughter the next. A three-time cancer survivor who experienced extreme suffering, she’s unafraid to disclose her struggles and questions, so you know you’re not alone in yours.
Michele and her husband, Troy, live in Colorado with their six children, ages 10 to 25. She enjoys a good novel, a long walk, and a kitchen table filled with people.
And donuts. Lots of donuts.
**This post may contain a few affiliate links, both Amazon & others. Please see my disclosure page if you have any questions.
- 2018-01-12 09:00:00 UTC