- SJP #053 Priscilla Shirer: A Story of Redemption and Forgiveness on the Silver Screen
Episode #053 with Priscilla Shirer : A Story of Redemption and Forgiveness on the Silver Screen
* A special thanks to our wonderful sponsor this month: PeachDish
— Be sure to check out all their amazingly delicious meals at PeachDish.com. You can get $15 OFF your first order by using the coupon code: SIMPLYJOYFUL
*CHECK OUT OUR NEW “SIMPLY JOYFUL TV!”
It’s the video edition of the podcast! I had the honor of interviewing Jon Erwin, the director of the new movie I Can Only Imagine and Moms Night Out. You can watch it HERE! There are more video interviews coming soon!
BOOKS & POSTS MENTIONED…
- Check out the movie trailer of I Can Only Imagine HERE!
- A Jewel in His Crown
- The Armor of God
- I Can Only Imagine: A Memoir
- “I Can Only Imagine” — the song
LINKS TO OTHER THINGS MENTIONED…
(See more details on the SHOW NOTES!)
- Join my mailing list and get weekly encouragement -- and get my Sanity Savers for Moms book FREE!
- The Simply Joyful Membership Site!! — To hear my special “How to Set Better Goals in 2018” bonus podcast episode!
- Join our Facebook Community, too! Your question might just be used in the podcast.
- I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! I’m a health coach with them. If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
- Listening to Audio Books with Audible!
- The Simply Joyful Podcast mug
- Subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss the next encouraging episode! iTunes & Stitcher & now GooglePlay
I hope you enjoyed this week's podcast! My prayer is always that you will be blessed and encouraged by each episode.
Live Simply. Be Joyful.
I'd love to connect with you more online! Be sure to follow me on social media and see what we're up to.
CONNECT WITH PRISCILLA…
Priscilla Shirer is a wife and mom first, but put a Bible in her hand and a message in her heart, and you’ll see why thousands meet God in powerful, personal ways at her conferences and through her books and Bible studies. She and her husband Jerry lead Going Beyond Ministries, through which they provide spiritual support and resources to the body of Christ. Between writing and studying, Priscilla can usually be found at home cleaning up after (and trying to satisfy the appetites of) her three rapidly growing boys. Priscilla played Elizabeth in the powerful movie War Room.
**This post may contain a few affiliate links, both Amazon & others. Please see my disclosure page if you have any questions.
- 2018-03-16 08:00:00 UTC