- SJP #062 Elisa Pulliam: Trusting in God’s Goodness with Unblinded Faith
Episode #62 Elisa Pulliam
Trusting in God’s Goodness with Unblinded Faith
SKILL TREK: Teaching basic life skills to your kids and teens has never been easier! Get 15% off annual memberships when using coupon code CLOVER15 (Coupon expires on June 30).
PREP DISH: Simple meal planning that helps you be more efficient in the kitchen. Get a FREE 2 week trial by clicking HERE.
**CHECK OUT OUR NEW “SIMPLY JOYFUL TV!”
It’s the video edition of the podcast! I had the honor of interviewing Jon Erwin, the director of the new movie I Can Only Imagine and Moms Night Out. You can watch it HERE! I also just released my interview with Pam Barnhill! Find them both at KristiClover.tv
BOOKS & POSTS MENTIONED…
- Unblinded Faith
- Impact Together
- Meet the New You
- Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman
- The Child's Story Bible
- The Beginner's Bible: Timeless Children's Stories
- Created for Work
- Practical Happiness
- Hero Tales
- Discipleship Essentials
- Missionary Stories with the Millers
- Christian Heroes
- Evan Almighty
LINKS TO OTHER THINGS MENTIONED…
(See more details on the SHOW NOTES!)
- Join my mailing list and get weekly encouragement -- and get my Sanity Savers for Moms book FREE!
- The Simply Joyful Membership Site!! — We have lots of great ways to get bonuses! Thanks for your support of the podcast!
- Join our Facebook Community, too! Your question might just be used in the podcast.
- I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! I’m a health coach with them. If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
- Listening to Audio Books with Audible!
- The Simply Joyful Podcast mug
- Subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss the next encouraging episode! iTunes & Stitcher & now GooglePlay
I hope you enjoyed this week's podcast! My prayer is always that you will be blessed and encouraged by each episode.
Live Simply. Be Joyful.
I'd love to connect with you more online! Be sure to follow me on social media and see what we're up to.
CONNECT WITH LISA…
Elisa Pulliam is passionate about inspiring this generation of women to experience a fresh encounter with God for the sake of impacting the next generation.
In spite of not growing up in a Christian home, and spending many years in rebellion, Lisa (which is what she prefers to be called and there’s a story about that) came to know Jesus Christ as her personal Savior in the fall of 1993. Ever since the Lord has been in the process of transforming her from the outside in and inside out. It’s this first-hand encounter with God that motivates her to inspire women to pursue God personally and join Him in work in their lives.
Soon after launching More to Be, however, Elisa discovered that there was an equally important need to reach women stuck in a rut of poor habits and unhealthy thinking, and began shining the ministry focus towards women seeking spiritual growth and life transformation. She became a certified life coach and later joined Life Breakthrough Academy as a life coach trainer, having no idea at the time that God would use this experience in the writing of Meet the New You: A 21-Day Plan for Embracing Fresh Attitudes and Focused Habits for Real Life Change.
Elisa believes each moment of each day belongs to the Lord and strives to be emotionally present and eternally purpose, especially with her husband of 22 years, Stephen, and her four tween through college-age children.
**This post may contain a few affiliate links, both Amazon & others. Please see my disclosure page if you have any questions.
- 2018-06-15 10:00:00 UTC