- Pesticides, Fatigue, Autoimmune Disease, CBD oil, and the Dying of the Bees with Maryam Henein
What do pesticides, fatigue, autoimmune disease, CBD oil, and bees have in common? A lot more than you think. Pesticides are known to slowly poison you and trigger fatigue and potentially autoimmune diseases. When farmers spay their crops, they inadvertently contaminate the bees which will spread the pesticides to other crops (which end up in your stomach). And where does CBD oil come into play? CBD is a powerful agent to help you relax, destress, and sleep (all which are essential for optimal energy) and thus important for ensuring that you heal and recover from the pesticide toxins.
This week, I am talking to Maryam Henein, who has been dubbed the Erin Brockovich of the bee world. She is an investigative journalist, activist, functional medicine coach, filmmaker (she directed the documentary ”Vanishing of the Bees”), and entrepreneur. She will share her incredible health story and how she has managed to heal herself from multiple autoimmune diseases and a traumatic accident, why she has become so incredibly passionate about bees, and why CBD oil changed her life.
(Maryam even has her own blend of CBD oil which you can find here.)
In this podcast, you’ll learn
- The importance of bees in your health
- How Maryam developed lupus and fibromyalgia
- The truth about the merger of Bayer and Monsanto (what it means to you)
- How big pharma are developing fake CBD (and how it is ripping you off financially and health-wise)
- How bees involuntary contaminate your food (and kill their hives)
- Maryam’s unique CBD oil blend
- How to figure out the quality of your CBD oil
- 2018-06-17 04:30:00 UTC