- Traits of Successful Leaders (Part 2 of 3)
When I concepted and launched the podcast, I knew it would be fun to engage with my professional peers, but underestimated the value I would receive from sitting back and listening to their expertise and tips. Every guest I've hosted has been -- at one point or another -- a captain, coach, or seasoned senior executive.
Leadership is not for the faint of heart. It's a job on top of another job. There's a commitment to setting a standard, building culture, and most importantly, working to understand, relate and improve your team. The commonality shared between leaders? Humility. By far and away.
In Part 2 of my 3-Part Suiting Up Podcast Series, I'm highlighting 6 guests from 2017's class of interviewees, telling you my bottom line to their best sound bites on leadership. You'll hear from:
1. Sam Walker on the captain class
2. Dhani Jones on a leaders core characteristics
3. Jay Williams on the importance of communication
4. Bill Belichick on management, culture, and preparation
5. Mike Rabil on the importance of hiring the right people
6. Drew Brees on motivation
Enjoy the show.
Next week, we'll discuss Success & Failure.
- 2018-01-15 14:01:53 UTC