- Finding Your Weight Loss Code with Karen Martel -- #031
I am interviewing one of my friends, Karen Martel, who is an expert on weight loss resistance, which I know is a HUGE topic in the keto community. It’s something we need to keep hearing about and it helps to hear it from different people, so stay tuned and enjoy!
- The number one cause of weight loss resistance
- What do we have to look at when trying to figure out weight loss resistance?
- Hormonal dysfunction and weight loss resistance
- What is stress?
- Why it's important to address your gut health issues
- What are some of the symptoms of a gut infection?
- Things you could you be doing in your diet that are contributing to weight loss resistance
- When should you do the keto diet versus the paleo diet?
- What is the difference between the keto diet and the paleo diet in terms of fighting weight gain and weight loss resistance?
- The importance of working through your emotional issues
There have been some changes to my business structure and one of those changes includes a new course. It’s all about your gut health, specifically being able to test what’s going on in your gut through the use of functional lab testing and optional food sensitivity testing. It’s open to anyone and everyone, and if you are one of the many people out there who have issues with their gut health, I would love to work with you!
Enrolment for the beta group is currently open. For more information, you can check out The Good Gut Project at www.shawnmynar.com under Nutrition & Health Services, Work With Shawn.
As always, if you have any questions that you would like for me to expand on further, please email me at email@example.com, and I will make sure to get the answers out to you. Take care!
Evan Brand and Jack Kruse talk about EMF's and Ketosis - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dr-jack-kruse-emf-ketogenic-light-exposure-and-fat-loss/id578597740?i=1000375984061&mt=2
Steven Ozanich Book - The Great Pain Deception - http://amzn.to/2Cxit2f
“When you think about stress, think about what in your life isn’t making you happy.” — Karen Martel
“If you have stress in your life, probably you also have digestive issues.” — Shawn Mynar
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.
- 2018-01-12 10:00:00 UTC