- Part 1 Tai Lopez Interview How To Start Selling On Amazon
In Part 1 of the interview with Tai Lopez we discuss:
"Researching the Right Products to Sell:"
- Getting started on Amazon.
- Investing in the stuff that makes sense
- Using www.AmazonProductFinder.com to see who are the top people selling and what particular products they are selling for every category on amazon, how much are they making (their gross), how many reviews do they have
- Does it already sell well, can I compete, and are the margins there?
- It’s all about finding the right products
- It’s not about trying to re-create the wheel, it’s about following a basic process
- What is a good entry point
- Where Amazon is now and where it will be 5 years from now
- Searching Alibaba for preliminary (bench mark) pricing on products
- What to sell? – going for the “lowest hanging fruit” categories
www.AmazonProductFinder.com Use this to help you find the products that make sense
www.AmSecrets.com Use this to get your free video report
www.Alibaba.com Use this to get baseline products that you see make sense after using the product finder.
- 2017-10-11 17:33:04 UTC