- 074: Should you Invest in Sales or Marketing? Ryan Buckley of Toofr says...
Ryan Buckley is the Founder at Toofr.com, a cold emailing tool open to the sales community. Ryan is also author of The Parallel Entrepreneur which is about how he built and runs Toofr and his other businesses. He is the Co-founder & COO at Scripted.com, a premium ghostwriting platform. Ryan is living in Walnut Creek, California with his wife and two daughters. He was born and raised in Silicon Valley and holds two Bachelor's degrees from UC Berkeley. He started his first internet business while enrolled in the joint Master's degree program with the Harvard Kennedy School of Government and the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Ryan plans to start more businesses, write more books, and eventually run for public office.
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, & Resources Mentioned on this episode visit here: Ryan Buckley Interview. ***
Fabulous 4 Questions:
- 📖 📚 Favorite Book(s)? Tao Te Ching by Stefan Stenudd and Lao Tzu.
- 🙌😎 Favorite Amazon.com purchase? iPhone Charging Cable.
- 🌱💸 Favorite Tool that's GROWN your Business? Mixpanel, SEMRush.
- 💭💡 BIGGEST Challenge keeping your Business from GROWING? Prioritizing tasks both between and within my businesses.
- 2018-05-21 00:00:00 UTC