- 067: Find out what this Beer Company is Brewing Up... (Jamey Price of Grayton Beer)
Jamey Price is the Founder of Grayton Beer. He hails from Vicksburg, Mississippi, and graduated from the University of Mississippi with an Accounting degree. After graduation (and a stellar baseball career at Ole Miss), Mr. Price and his wife moved to Florida in 2005 to work for a software company. Searching for an opportunity to put roots in the community, Price wrote a 48-page business plan, and Grayton Beer Company was born.
The initial interest in Grayton Beer Company began more than 15 years ago, when Jamey spent a summer break from Ole Miss on Lake Tahoe. This was where he had his first sip of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and was hooked on great-tasting beer. Fast-forward more than a decade through a career in software, a marriage, a move from Nashville to the beach, and a few babies. He and his wife, Candace, appreciate everything about life on the Florida panhandle. This, coupled with his passion for small batch beers, was the perfect recipe to start Grayton Beer Company.
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, & Resources Mentioned on this episode visit here: Jamey Price Interview. ***
Fabulous 4 Questions:
- 📖 📚 Favorite Book(s)? The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald - I read it twice a year.
- 🙌😎 Favorite Amazon.com purchase? My wife does the purchasing.
- 🌱💸 Favorite Tool that's GROWN your Business? Orchestrated Beer with SAP B1 Financials for Accounting and VIP for Wholesaler/Customer Management.
- 💭💡 BIGGEST Challenge keeping your Business from GROWING? Acquiring talented people to move to our area.
- 2018-04-17 12:00:00 UTC