- 068: Boss won't Listen? How it motivated John Sharpe to start StaffSource.
As Founder, CEO and majority shareholder of StaffSource, John Sharpe has over 15 years of recruiting, financial and executive level management experience for both Fortune and mid-sized organizations. He has been recognized as the "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" and have led an amazing team of people to acknowledgments such as "Best Staffing Firm" and "Best Place to Work." Additionally, StaffSource recently earned the prestigious INC 5000 award for the 5th consecutive year, one that is owed to their hard-working and dedicated employees.
John was inspired to start his business because he believed he could deliver services more effectively than the company where he was working at the time. He felt the market needed a staffing and recruiting firm that was more service-oriented and value-driven, and his decision to strike out on his own paid off.
An entrepreneur by nature, John makes it a personal mission to build companies to the best they can be through, first and foremost, recruiting well-rounded, competitive and ethically-minded individuals, and executing strategic thought on an on-going basis.
*** For Show Notes, Key Points, Contact Info, & Resources Mentioned on this episode visit here: John Sharpe Interview. ***
Fabulous 4 Questions:
- 📖 📚 Favorite Book(s)? Mediations by Marcus Aurelius & The eMyth by Michael E. Gerber & Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm by Verne Harnish
- 🙌😎 Favorite Amazon.com purchase? Wife Present???
- 🌱💸 Favorite Tool that's GROWN your Business? Tableau & Salesforce
- 💭💡 BIGGEST Challenge keeping your Business from GROWING? Myself & Continuing to put right people around me.
- 2018-04-23 00:00:00 UTC