- Episode 7: Moving on and letting go - Part 2
Moving on and letting go: Part 2
-Summary and recap from the 1st Episode.
- No one is saying that this process is easy, but there is no denying that it’s important
in order to ensure that you don’t become mentally affected by what has happened, and also
to allow moving on with one’s life.
- Talk about 2nd Suicide attempt as an example of the stages.
- Also equally important is being able to forgive. Forgiveness doesn’t mean that you
forget, but it does mean that you let go of all anger/bitterness that you may have over
what that has happened.
- At the end of the day, time waits for no-one. We should not be defined by
our past as we move on in life.
- 2018-01-18 12:03:51 UTC