- Storytelling Strategist | No. 10
Valerie Gordon admits this sounds like a strange job, but it's a needed one—she helps women better tell their stories as they navigate career transition. So yeah, she's a career coach, but one that uses the elements of story to lead women into their next stage of work. In her 20+ year career as a TV storyteller, she now believes in the unlikely beauty of burnout at work, and why it’s good to change the term "mid-life crisis" to "mid-life transformation." Talking with her feels like coffee with a really smart, strategic friend — lucky for all of us.
- Commander-In-She on Twitter
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Women’s Work on Twitter & Instagram
- Wedding Toasts I’ll Never Give, by Ada Calhoun
- 2018-03-22 11:00:00 UTC