- 6: Simon Sinek | What's Your "Why" and Where Do You Find It?
Simon Sinek (@simonsinek) is the author of Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team and Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action.
"We are worth more than the work that we do; the work that we do is supposed to reflect who we are and what our worth is." -Simon Sinek
What We Discuss with Simon Sinek:
- Why high performers get depressed the more they achieve.
- Even if you love what you do for a living, it's only a part of why you do it.
- The role of trust and how to develop a culture of trust in your life at work and at home.
- Can we incentivize performance or behavior?
- Goldman's Dilemma and how many of us play a real-life version of this shocking thought exercise.
- And so much more...
- 2018-02-19 08:00:00 UTC