- 44: Feedback Friday | How to Ease the Pain of Financial Anorexia
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Can eating disorder habits manifest in seemingly unrelated ways -- like how you feel about money? Is it possible to suffer from financial anorexia?
- How do you go about institutionalizing a legitimately psychotic family member?
- Can exes really be platonic friends?
- Is your imposter syndrome socially sabotaging your ability to mingle with the people you really want to be mingling with at gatherings?
- Do you have difficulty determining what is reasonable and what is not when it comes to your significant other's behavior?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Connect with Kim on Twitter at @seltzerkimberly or her website, and check out her podcast: Charisma Quotient.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
- 2018-05-18 07:00:00 UTC