- How To Incorporate Story Into Branding To Build Your Business And Make A Bigger Impact with Nick Nanton - I Love Marketing Episode #325
Would you like to know how to trigger the “Trust Chemical” inside anyone’s brain and cause them to want to do more business with you? How about the secret to getting people more deeply and emotionally connected to you and your business?
An Emmy Award-Winning Director and Producer, Nick Nanton, Esq., produces media and branded content for top thought leaders and media personalities around the world. Recognized as a leading expert on branding and storytelling, Nick has authored more than two dozen Best-Selling books (including the Wall Street Journal Bestseller StorySelling™) and produced and directed more than 40 documentaries, earning 5 Emmy wins and 14 nominations.
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit ILoveMarketing.com/325.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Nick Nanton in this episode:
- A simple way to think about branding to build your business and make a bigger impact
- How to tell a captivating story that causes people to spread your message
- The BIG mistake entrepreneurs make when trying to brand themselves and their businesses (and what to do instead)
- How media affects your brand and the best media you should use to create a more bonded relationship with your clients
- The secret to getting people more deeply and emotionally connected to you and your business
- How to trigger the “Trust Chemical” inside anyone’s brain and cause them to want to do more business with you"
- 2018-06-04 23:00:00 UTC