- Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen and Making Your Dreams A Reality with Steve Sims - I Love Marketing #309
The Art of Making Things Happen and Making Your Dreams A Reality with Steve Sims, author of “Bluefishing.” It’s the fascinating adventures of the real-life Wizard of Oz and stories of singing on stage with the rock band Journey, a private dinner at the foot of Michelangelo's David while being serenaded by Andrea Bocelli, breakfast with Oprah Winfrey, and more.
Steve is the visionary founder of Bluefish: the world’s first luxury concierge that delivers the highest level of personalized travel, transportation, and cutting-edge entertainment services to corporate executives, celebrities, professional athletes, and other discerning individuals.
If you would like access to the full presentation, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit ILoveMarketing.com/309.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Steve in this episode:
- Anything You Can Imagine and Afford: Getting married in the Vatican. Diving trips to the Titanic. Singing on stage with the rock band Journey. Private dinner at the foot of Michelangelo's David while being serenaded by Andrea Bocelli.
- Breakfast with Oprah Winfrey.
- The fascinating adventures of the real-life Wizard of Oz, Steve Sims...
- The RIGHT way to connect with powerful, influential people and get almost any door opened
- What to do when you hit obstacles and objections on the way to making things happen
- Steve gives you two fantastic pieces of advice for overcoming almost any fear you face
- F*** Vision Boards: Some real talk about making your wildest dreams come true
- Steve's book marketing campaign and the gifts he's offering with his book....
- What Steve does to pull himself out of his comfort zone and lead a super exciting life
- 2017-10-23 23:00:00 UTC