- New Strategies for Today's Social Media Landscape
Jay Baer, Founder of Convince & Convert, and Adam Brown, Executive Strategist at Salesforce, discuss how social media has changed in the past year and give predictions for the coming year.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Magic Moments: How to Create Inspired Marketing to Amaze Your Customers: candc.dl/amazecustomers)
- Convince & Convert (Experience This! Show: experiencethisshow.com)
- Yext (The Everywhere Brand: http://offers.yext.com/everywherebrand)
In This Episode
- How ephemeral content has developed and changed the social landscape over the past year
- How simplifying the user interface can create a drastic shift in demographics for a social media platform
- Why video has become one of the essential tools for social media marketing
- How the world of social media could shift in the coming year
- Why it's better to go more in-depth on a couple of social channels rather than trying to build a presence on all channels
Visit SocialPros.com for more insights from your favorite social media marketers.
- 2018-01-19 08:00:00 UTC