- #279: How to Find Overlooked Opportunities in a Hot Market with Andrew Cushman
Are you ready to jump into real estate investing, but don’t believe you can find deals in today’s hot market? In this episode, we sit down with multifamily expert Andrew Cushman, who's actively doing deals in today’s market — and turning big profits. In this show, Andrew explains how he’s finding deals, what metrics he uses to qualify them, where he’s buying today, and what his secret tricks are for finding the “overlooked opportunities” most investors miss — including how he found an amazing deal in the “trash can” for bad deals!
You’ll love hearing how Andrew creates millions of dollars in equity and builds relationships with deal-finders so that they bring him the best deals first. Be sure to download this episode and share it with your friends, so you, too, can master the secrets that the pros are using to snag killer deals!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast
- BiggerPockets Podcast 170: The Journey From Flipping Houses to Owning 1,470 Units with Andrew Cushman
- City Data
- Rich Blocks Poor Blocks
- BiggerPockets Podcast 052: Buying Apartment Complexes, Raising Millions, and Building a Profitable Business with Ken McElroy
- BiggerPockets Podcast 226: From “D-Student” to $400,000 in Annual Rental Property Cash Flow with David Osborn
- 2018-05-17 06:00:00 UTC