- Do You Know Social Media? The $10,000/Month Marketing Agency
(click to tweet)
Posting engaging content to social media comes easy to the digital native.
But many business owners today don’t know how to use the platforms. That void is the opportunity for the tech-savvy generation. We can package our photography and tweet skills into a social media marketing agency and provide value to those who need our help.
On today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show, we are joined by Neil Patel. Neil is a New York Times Bestselling Author, and Entrepreneur magazine named him a Top 10 Marketer. In this discussion, he covers all things related to social media: how to cold-email a CEO, what websites to use when trying to lock in high-paying clients, how much to charge your clients when first starting out. To be successful in business today, you need to know online marketing inside and out, and that’s what we’re teaching you on today’s episode of The Tai Lopez Show!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“Email the investors. They’re the guys who write the check. They’re the guys that say hire this guy.” - Neil Patel
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Recently-funded startups get pressure from investors to spend money to make the next Uber. Use Crunchbase news to find which ones just received their money
- Most business owners don’t know how to use social media.
- Solicit business by explaining your value in a video
- Point out that you can do the job for cheaper than what the job posting offers
- Craigslist over Indeed.com if you’re just beginning to seek out clients online
- Those businesses are smaller and more willing to take you on
- When pitching your services via email - email both the CEO and the investors with where you think the company is messing up and how you can fix it
- The easiest money-maker and best service to offer is paid ad management (PPC)
- Google AdWords, Facebook Support Center, and YouTube is the new ad-school
- Start with small adjustments, like slightly improving the banner image on a Facebook page
- Charge a flat fee plus a percentage of spend
- 2018-05-14 09:00:00 UTC