- 242: Sarah Knight - You Do You • Happiness In Imperfection • Managing Anxiety
Sarah Knight (IG: @mcsnugz) is the international bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck*, which has been translated into more than twenty languages and has hit bestseller lists all over the world. In 2015, she left corporate life behind and moved with her husband from Brooklyn to the Dominican Republic. Today we focus on her latest book, You Do You*.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Moving from New York City to the Dominican Republic
- Making new friends as adults
- Good selfish vs. bad selfish
- Sarah's first full blown panic attack
- Her experience with biofeedback
- Recreating the beach in Sarah's office with some craft sand and a litter box
- Managing anxiety
- There is nothing wrong with you
- Be as weird as you feel like being
- It's ok to not be a team player
- Happiness in imperfection
- Congratulate yourself
- Stop people pleasing
- Why is people pleasing even a thing?
- Ask for what you want
- Mental redecorating
- Shifting careers... the slow and steady method
- Should family always come first?
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to follow our show on Spotify. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.
- 2018-06-19 20:34:25 UTC