- Where Do CEOs Go for High Performance?
This week’s podcast Where Do CEOs Go for High Performance continues our theme of employer health.
In this show, we feature Dr. Ronald Brown, MD and his CEO Seth Conger of Carolina Healthspan Institute in Charlotte.
Dr. Brown and team have created a unique Bredesen-style brain health protocol combining functional medicine and neurofeedback; which has flooded his practice with high-performing CEOs, executives, athletes and business owners.
Tune in today and discover the keys to building a sustainable and wildly successful cognitive health practice, including:
- How they cornered their local market and reached high-level patients by offering neurofeedback, bioidentical hormones and functional medicine in one place
- What’s made them so successful in reversing cognitive decline in patients in an efficient and predictable fashion
- How their signature programs have helped those with cognitive decline, PTSD, head injuries and neurodevelopmental impairments and also high-performers looking to improve executive function
- The keys to developing a systematic hierarchy of needs with each cognitive health patient that produces predictable, measurable results
- The incredible value of offering complex brain function testing to high performers
High-performers like employers, executives, CEOs and athletes are hungry for cognitive health programs like this...get an insider-look at how Dr. Browns’ model could help take your practice to new heights.
- 2018-03-21 10:00:00 UTC