- The Archetype Diet: Where Do Women Source Their Self-Worth?
This Evolution of Medicine Podcast, The Archetype Diet: Where Do Women Source Their Self-Worth? features long-time Functional Forum supporter, food coach and author of the newly released Archetype Diet, Dana James, MS, CDN, CNS.
Dana appeared on the very first Functional Forum in a comedy sketch with our co-founder, James Maskell, called: Think Pink.
Her groundbreaking new book is all about how women’s source of self-worth leads to the formation of their health and lifestyle behaviors.
Tune in for a fascinating listen on how self-worth creates or diminishes women’s health, including:
- What Dana discovered after years of practice about why most women can’t stick to an individual nutrition plan long-term
- The 4 key ways in which women source their self-worth, and how these archetypes influence their behaviors
- Typical lifestyle behaviors and health issues associated with the 4 archetypes
- How to use cognitive behavioral therapy to help your patients crack their archetype code, and thus, improve their health
- Tips for practitioners on identifying and addressing these 4 archetypes in practice
- And much more
If you’re a woman, or a practitioner who sees women in your practice, be sure to listen, and subscribe to the podcast today.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
The Archetype Diet Reclaim Your Self-Worth and Change the Shape of Your Body by Dana James, MS, CDN, CNS
- 2018-06-15 18:08:10 UTC