- James Maskell Exposed: Lab Testing Functional Style
This week’s podcast: “James Maskell Exposed: Lab Testing Functional Style” features our good friend Dr. Jeff Gladd MD Medical Director at kNew Health, interpreting our co-founder James Maskell’s functional lab results on-air.
Not everyone would agree to have their health markers broadcast for the world to hear, but James has done this before in “The Genetics Summit” and is back for more. The goal of this expose´ is two-fold:
For practitioners: to demonstrate the power of functional lab work has to improve patient outcomes and super-charge your practice
For patients: To help demystify the world of functional medicine and inspire listeners to get out there and get these life-changing functional labs done.
Tune in to watch James get exposed and learn:
- How functional lab work transformed Dr. Gladd’s practice and improved patient outcomes
- What types of labs he recommends…and why he typically doesn’t recommend a full pricey workup for each patient
- How he gets these labs done for his patients at a super affordable rate
- What James’ actual lab marker ranges mean according to functional lab interpretation, and what Dr. Gladd recommends he do to get them back to optimal ranges
- How Dr. Gladd and James’ new venture: “kNew Health” works to help members save big on lab work, health coaching and self-health creation
Plus, we will air James’ re-test results, after he’s had a few months to follow Dr. Gladd’s advice to improve his markers, so stay tuned for that!
And be sure to check out Dr. Gladd and James’ newest venture kNew Health, a membership-based program aimed to provide functional medicine at an accessible and affordable rate.
- 2018-01-11 14:44:47 UTC