- TIP195: Buffett & Munger Q & A at the 2018 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting (Business Podcast)
In this episode, Preston and Stig talk about their experience of attending the 2018 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder's meeting. The Investors play five of the best Q&A that occurred during the meeting. After each question, Preston and Stig provide their feedback and analysis on Buffett and Munger's responses.
Here are the links for discounts from our sponsors:
Download your free audio book at Audible
Get a free share of stock and free trades at Robinhood
Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter
Know when to buy and sell based on statistics and momentum w/ TradeStops
In this episode, you'll learn:
- If Buffett plans to sell his investment in Well’s Fargo after the recent scandal?
- How the new accounting rules change the way investors value companies
- If Buffett wants to pay a special dividend as Berkshire Hathaway is approaching a $150B cash position
- How Buffett would invest differently if he only had $1B in his portfolio
- How Buffett evaluates the attractiveness of bonds.
- 2018-06-17 14:22:32 UTC