- Episode 183: Entrepreneurial You with Dorie Clark
Dorie Clark joins us to talk about her new book, Entrepreneurial You. In her book, Dorie writes about becoming more effective leaders. To become more effective leaders, we need to embrace the best of the entrepreneurial ethos, including:
- A willingness to talk about, and learn from failure.
- A commitment to testing and iterating your products/services - rather than making a big bet and just praying it works.
- The importance of creating multiple revenue streams, to reduce risk and increase overall 'career security.'
- Challenging key assumptions about your industry that hold others back.
- Using creative means to rapidly garner 'social proof' and credibility.
- 2018-01-15 01:30:36 UTC