- FFP 178 | Glyphosate, GMOs & Your Fertility | Dr. Stephanie Seneff
Dr. Stephanie is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. She has a BS degree from MIT in biology and a Ph.D. from MIT in electrical engineering and computer science. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, Roundup, and the mineral, sulphur. She has authored over 30 peer-reviewed journal papers over the past few years on these topics.
In today’s episode, we talk about the impact of glyphosate on fertility. Glyphosate is a common herbicide that is being used more and more in our environment - even if you haven’t heard of glyphosate, you’ve most likely heard of round-up, and Dr. Seneff is breaking down what it does in the body.
My Fertility Awareness Programs are designed to help you to master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. Click here for more information!
Topics discussed in today's episode:
• The link between glyphosate and autism
• What is glyphosate and how is it used in our food supply?
• How is the use of glyphosate tied to genetically modified foods?
• What foods contain glyphosate?
• The impact of glyphosate on metabolism, hormone production, and gut health
• How to avoid foods that contain glyphosate
• The role of apple cider vinegar in neutralizing glyphosate in the body
• How does glyphosate exposure impact fertility and pregnancy?
• Is glyphosate a xenoestrogen?
• The link between glyphosate and anencephaly, microcephaly, and other birth defects
• Why you may want to consider using organic tampons as a way of reducing your glyphosate exposure
• The link between PCOS and glyphosate.
• The impact of glyphosate on folate absorption
• The relationship between glyphosate and glycine
• The impact of glyphosate on sperm quality
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
Fertility Friday | Fertility Awareness Programs
This episode is sponsored by my Fertility Awareness Programs! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!
- 2018-01-12 05:00:00 UTC