- FFP 189 | Lyme Disease & Fertility | Robin Shirley
Robin is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a member of the American Board of Drugless Practitioners. After coaching hundreds of patients with Chronic Lyme Disease, Autoimmune Disease, and Depression through her nutrition protocol, Robin launched Chronic Lyme Nutrition, a therapeutic nutrition protocol that teaches Chronic Lyme patients how to eat to reduce inflammation and depression, increase energy and strengthen the immune system.
In today’s show, we talk about Lyme disease and the impact it can have on your health and fertility.
Topics discussed in today's episode:
- What is Lyme disease, and what are the common symptoms?
- Can you ever completely eradicate Lyme disease from your body?
- What are the most common symptoms associated with Lyme disease?
- What are the co-infections that often accompany Lyme disease?
- How does Lyme disease affect your immune system?
- What are the most accurate ways to test for Lyme disease and the related co-infections?
- The Western Blot vs DNA Connexions tests to identify Lyme disease
- What should you ask your doctor if you want to know if you have Lyme disease?
- How is Lyme disease treated?
- How long does it typically take to treat Lyme disease?
- Why you want to find a Lyme literate doctor to support you if you think you may have Lyme
- How can Lyme impact your fertility?
Connect with Robin:
- DNA Connexions
- Chronic Lyme Nutrition
- Better Health Guy Blogcasts - Effective Treatment of Lyme Disease with Dr. Lee Cowden, MD
- Take Back Your Health
- 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
- Fertility Awareness 101 FREE Video Series
- Fertility Friday Facebook Group
Related podcasts & blog posts:
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic
A Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor:
Fertility Friday | 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here for more information!
- 2018-03-16 04:00:00 UTC