- Episode 110: Wheatgrass in Your Ass (with Jenifer Lewis)
- This week, we bring to you our conversation with living legend, Jenifer Lewis. You know her from your favorite sitcoms like Fresh Prince, Girlfriends, and most recently, Black-ish, as well as iconic films like What’s Love Got to Do With It? (playing Angela Bassett’s mother), The Preacher’s Wife (as Whitney Houston’s mom), and Poetic Justice (as Tupac’s mom). She has a new memoir out, fittingly called The Mother of Black Hollywood. She chats with us about her illustrious career, navigating bipolar disorder, and learning how to properly self-care. Plus, she shares with us some valuable insight on whether or not Tom Hanks is a black man, and you might hear her sing a song or three with Tracy (!).
- Follow Jenifer Lewis at @JeniferLewis.
- Follow us: @heavenrants and @brokeymcpoverty
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to our newsletter: buzzfeed.com/anotherround/newsletter
- Check out our merch! shop.buzzfeed.comAnd come to our second annual Kwanzaa Spectacular at The Bell House in Brooklyn on Friday, December 8th at 8pm. You can get your tickets
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
- 2017-11-22 10:00:00 UTC